Radical. FEARLESS. Intoxicating.
At Fairline we do not fear the challenge. The F//LINE is a legend to live up to. Sleek, stylish and searing performance, it is designed to make the heart race and leave the competition in its wake. Embrace your adventurous side. We have.
“The boat every enthusiast has been crying out for for the past 20 years.”Motorboat & Yachting magazine
A beautifully sculptured day boat. When it comes to the sheer good looks of the F//LINE 33, these few words really do say it all. With Alberto Mancini’s intelligent design providing luxurious, relaxing space throughout, plus stunning finishing touches and the most up-to-date technology, the F//LINE 33 is not a boat that’s just ready to cruise to the nearest lunch spot – it’s ready for anything.
- Length of hull 32' 9" (9.99m)
- Dry weight (approx.) 6.6 tonnes / 7.4 US tons (6,710kg)
- Beam (inc. gunwale) 11' 6” (3.5m)
- Number of berths 2 - 4
- Draught 2' 10" (0.87m)
- Height above waterline 7' (2.13m)
- Fuel capacity 150 gallons / 180 US gallons (680 litres)
- Water capacity 48 gallons / 58 US gallons (220 litres)
- Range (fully loaded) 200 nautical miles
- CE Classification Category C
- Capacity 8 persons
“I believe that the F//LINE 33 is a real example of classic ‘60s car design shaped into a small yacht.”
We have achieved the best proportions possible within such an exciting, exhilarating design and sleek lines, but most importantly it incorporates the ability to not just be a crazy fast boat if required, but also one that you could spend a weekend and a short cruise with family to just enjoy the sea.Alberto Mancini, AM Yacht Design